India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday reflections

I live in a male world. If you think of a matrix with male names being on one grid and various activities being on the other then my life now is pretty much about putting ticks in the cells of the matrix. Dinner with one, coffee with another, conversation with someone else, sms flirting with whoever else. Not even mentioning my male-dominated apartment where this male dominance grows day by day. Different kinds of guys - from convinced friends to please-do-not-be-so-explicit. Let me never become cynical about the amount of all this attention, neither too naïve about its nature.

AND still no single one to share all those activities with....

As for girls....Anya is the only female my life here, however ambiguous it sounds, he-he… But it’s with her we discuss weird (and nice too) men around, hugging each other, murmuring (yes, about guys again) and holding each other before falling asleep (we share a huge bed in this curtain room), taking busses and bargaining.

Moving into a seemingly girls’ flat (with 2-4 other girls) – would it be quite a change. This week...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pritish said...

Nice article!!! Save your teeth!!! Make your smile Valuable!! Find the best Orthodontic and Implant Center in Bhubaneswar https://smileorthodonticandimplantcenter.com/
Find the best Orthodontic and Implant Center https://smileorthodonticandimplantcenter.com/

2:14 pm  
Anonymous Gaurav said...

"Motichur Sweets and Snacks
"
"Best sweet shop in Karnataka
"
"Online sweet shop in Bangalore
"
"Best ladoo online
"
"Online Snacks
"
"Sweet gift box online in Bangalore
"
"best wedding sweets in Karnataka
"

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home