India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dreaming of peace

Life does not want to give me a single break. It comes up, grabs me and says, “You, girl, live me”. With 800 Mbs of unsorted pictures and pages of only-started wedding blog; with major ear infection that makes even chewing painful (he-he, maybe a good reason to stop eating so much) I rush into the new working week – catching up with work, friends, changed weather in Delhi (no freezing in the night) and the normal life. How normal the latter is one may argue, but there is no other option than to live it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home