India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I feel, therefore I am - Q.E.D.

I could sense it has been coming for some time already. This feeling that is tricky to word. You can roughly compare it with ...

…..with getting out of breath in the oppressive summer heat right before the relieving shower rain pours on you.
…..with a long exhausting hike in the mountains when with your pushed to the limit body and stamina, with batterflying stomach and dizzy head you know that just a couple of steps left before you reach the top.
…...with the tension that tears you into pieces and makes you give a frenzied scream just before you climax.

A feeling akin to that takes over you and you just live it not even being able to spell it out. It does not want to be spelt out as if being scared to lose its mystery and its power over you. And then it comes - as a shower rain, as a mountain summit, as a climax. Wanna run away? Give it a try and you'll be looking as pathetic and miserable as those escaping from the 50 m high tsunami wave in a hopeless American movie. I remain still and just watch it approaching and coming over me...

Done - the fat baby boy with the bow and arrows rubs his plump hands with pleasure - his shots always reach the target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home