India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Indian wedding: Summer

On the shady balcony. Resting after my bath. Feels ultimate divine. Truly stress-free stay: whenever you are a guest in an Indian family they make sure you do not have to move your finger to get anything done.

It’s so warm and I am just resting at the balcony in such a wattled chair and wear a t-shirt and once in a while no cover no shawl, no pullover is needed.




I’ve been heading to this summer for so long… For 1,5 years I haven’t got a proper one. So here I go: around +30 C (heat I got unused to), various insects and christening by mosquitoes bites (none of the 4 Indian girls sleeping in the same room got any - my sweet blood is still sweet despite the repellent I generously applied before going to bed.

I am looking around. Palm-trees and other lush vegetation, sun, haze that hides the mountains, beach that I cannot yet see, but can already feel its proximity.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home