India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, July 31, 2006

The summer I like

The weekend in Delhi felt like a good summer in Russia. We opened both balconies in our flat and the rooms got filled with the sunlight and tender warmth of the summer air. Fresh breeze was fingering curtains and all of a sudden life has became possible to live without hiding from the heat.

Just as at home the greenery looked freshened up by the recent rains and the pure blue sky was richly seasoned with fluffy clouds (instead of those looking like a dript out white of an egg by chance cracked in the boiling water).

I was walking in Sarojini Nagar, this lovely neighbourhood sodden by the calm of the summer afternoon: my fluttering skirt, carefree dragging of my flip-flops and light-minded swings of the small bag in my hands made me summerish happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home