India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Monsoon as a daily challenge

9:30. Not foreseeing any hurdle I left home. Rain started dripping bashfully.
9:45. Got in my first bus. Saw people outside opening their umbrellas
9:57 Walked to my second bus stand. Regretted about the minutes so untalentedly spent on drying my hair after washing this morning.
9:10 Did not notice how I walked my third bus stand as I was deeply in my thoughts about prospective umbrella shopping that night.
9:13 Realized my luck to be in a bus. It started pouring outside.
9:21 Got sweaty on the way, so decided for a second shower. Bravely got off under the pouring rain.
9:24 Realized I would love to run and play under a warm rain indeed. If only I had a chance to change later.
9:26 Reached office soaking wet. Greeting our secretary and gardener totally taken aback by my appearance.
9:28 Went to the toilet, closed it, undressed, washed the clothes to remove drops of mud,
squeezed water out of it, put the clothes on. Realized ironing in the morning was waste of time too. Looked in the mirror and found out I already look less miserable.
9:40 Went to see Piyali who said, “Uuuuuu…Sexy!” instead of “Hi”. Sanghita suggested next time it rains I wear white.
9:47 Switched on a ceiling fan to streamline the drying process and logged in my computer .
11:34 Realized I am totally dry. Why to worry about umbrella anyways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home