India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Insightful laundry

A landmark of the weekend was the never-ending laundry. Washing my clothes appeared to be an extremely insightful activity. Only when I emptied the basket with the dirty clothes I realized how much stuff I’ve actually managed to amass during this short 5 months here. Hardly surprising the fact remains: kurtas coming in every pallet, color combination and form are so tempting and actually obtainable. And my sallies to Sarojini for the export rejected are direct treat to the trouble-free check in. People, come and help to ship the goodies! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home