India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, May 08, 2006

Forward planning in India

You come to work on Monday and notice some construction work going on nearby your office. A bit later you get to know that this construction in process has direct and major implications for the Internet and telephone lines in the area – both are not working.

You’ve got a research proposal to be developed this week that requires immense amounts of secondary information. Puzzle to figure out…. But you’d better not to plan anything – Internet might be back day after tomorrow or in some weeks… How would you know anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home