India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy birthday, dear!

I could clearly remember 25th of April was the day for Vishnu to sit the final exam for his course.

I eagerly came to Aalaedine Bday party on the 25 of April: he decided to celebrate it before Anya and Linda leave even though his actual bday on the 27th.

I was definitely aware that Anya is having a farewell dinner with her Hindi teacher on the 25th of April, and that Karoline and Daniela, my flatmates, are reaching Goa on the same date.

All this important and at times junk type of information I store in my short-term memory. I do.

But I failed to keep in mind that a year ago, on the 25th of April, at Sina’s kitchen in Hatleberg in a purely German company at midnight I was hugging Klaus after a long time and wishing him happy birthday.

One year later…no Hatleberg kitchen, no German people around, no cake by Christoph, no two Mermaid girls, no tender hugs. But me still loving you, dear! Wishing this important year in your life be abundant in great happening and great people, beautifully lived and truly enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home