India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, March 06, 2006

Settling down at the new flat

Came home when there was no one there. Was happy to embrace into nest-settling undertakings – no mental effort, just labour-intensive activities. As I moved in a rush and left for traveling the day after now I had to unpack the stuff, do some laundry and cleaning. Was getting nice messages all the way – a great way to feel related to this world even while being on your own…. Refused to meet with anyone so that I could settle a bit – it felt so great to settle at your home, not just a place to stay… first time after a long while…

Tram-pam-pam… my phone sings blues… “Open the door”…. Pushi and Dixi with a sweet bouquet and rum with cola came along. I could not believe it – so amazing these forms of care and attention when awaited least. Easy-going chatting-smoking on the balcony – our amazing balcony…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home