India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, March 06, 2006

Five-year plan for socializing fulfilled in 1 week

On the top of quite a tough program for this week I've got an amazing weekend.

Mo

watching weeding pics with Anoop, Nivanthee and Vishnu; speaking some Norwegian with Anoop’s mediation teacher from Norway; dinner with the host-family


Tue

farewell party for Michal, my Polish room-mate; got to know more of Anya’s friends; stolen mobile; long discussions and small chats with friends and flatmates.

Wed
attending the posh art fair where Kanak presented his T-shirts ; going out with Anya’s friends; bringing along Vishnu (new reason for my male-flatmates to wonder – if people want to, let them); getting to Calypso; concluding how quickly males get along with each other and observing touching manifestations of male friendship; dancing with coolest Hindi songs on; getting all the attention and “too good” comments and hands-shaking from the people we did not even know at the end of the party.

Thur
moving out to my new flat – packing and re-location without realizing what’s going on. Implications he? we’ll see. pre-wedding party of Rahul’s cousin, socializing with mature, educated and successful people “who are doing well for themselves” – what a difference from carefree student crowd; getting invitation for the weeding itself; learning how to be a grateful guest, yet managing to say no.

Fr……
quiet weekend with lots of sleep is coming…. he-he….
Tribhuvan brought me to a road trip. Along with his brother and sister we visited 4 houses. I’ll still need some time top summarize my impressions as they burst as usual. For now - as a teaser - I’ve uploaded pics (check it out here and here) I clicked at the houses we stayed and just on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home