India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Delhi welcomes...

I think that a painful attachment has developed between me and the city I am living in. Absolute love gradually grew into the painful attachment as we have been getting too much of each other. Being together became as hurting as inevitable. And today the city was as if taking revenge on me for my 5-day mind-blowing adultery with Dharamsala. On the way to the office I got stuck in the most massive (1,5 hours) traffic jam I have ever had in Delhi. “Welcome, sweetheart!”, - I could hear the voice of my mocking and wounded lover in the peal of the horns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home