India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Friday, August 18, 2006

Anonymous lines

My lines get born as a relief from a pain. The pain caused by the thoughts busily following me, making me think them, making me write them down, making me make sense of them. It is when I cannot tolerate my anxiously paining mind any more I open a blank word-document and my finger tips start dancing on the keyboard.

And how should I feel when knowing that another batch of carefully composed lines seasoned with a couple of my teardrops and blessed by my frowning eyebrows comes into this world – anonymous? On the name of what can anyone do that to me? How on earth can I do that to myself?

So devastated and done I feel after writing a piece on gender and international trade, so inspired I am by the mountainous and peaceful air of Dharamsala .. that there is no way to produce a piece on WTO now….. One more anonymous piece on a very exciting, yet irrelevant to the self-fulfilment issue..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home