India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, January 23, 2006

Rhythms of reggaeton

Columbian Diaspora in Delhi and AIESEC trainee house in Kalkaji enlarged with a new member, Juan Miguel, who came here to teach Spanish for a year. As much as Sinthya got happy with the Latin music he brought, as much we all got very impressed with the national stuff he brought and the amazing reggaeton steps he performed.

more about REGGAETON http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggaeton









Conversations also took place



Vintage furnishing of the Kalkaji traineehouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home