India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Just live it

Ok, you are excited for a week, but then...a simple understanding comes. That it is your life that is to be lived… Just the place is different, people are different and the settings are different. Otherwise, you carry on with your things. It’s not like let’s explore the Delhi within the first week and use weekends for traveling around. It’s like ok… what I do today so that I can also do something tomorrow. It’s not like living every day as a last one – swallow without chewing.. But like living, yet anticipate the coming stuff…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home