India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Friday, January 13, 2006

And from home..... ;o(

Every day 36,000 women in the Russian Federation are beaten by their husbands or partners.
Every 40 minutes a woman is killed by domestic violence.
Official figures say domestic violence is part of the life of every 4th Russian family.

Source: http://www.amnesty.org/russia/womens_day.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home