India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Friday, January 27, 2006

Regarding Western women wearing sari…

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/quickies/1386473.cms

The Economic Times of India features glamour divas and just influential women spotted in Indians-style clothing. The major discourse here is admiration of those Western women who dare to put on sari. This undertaking seems to signify respect to the Indian cultural heritage and serious intentions regarding India. Something to pick up …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home