India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, January 30, 2006

My pictures on Yahoo!Photo

even though I hate yahoo for the small images that you can see, I still love it for the unlimited storage space - the only way to accomodate all my numerious pictures that haven't made it to this blog. For those complaining about a lack of pictures - pls, be aware that I haven't stopped shoting thousands of them - I just keep them at yahoo ;o)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tarico_rico/my_photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home