India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Humayn’s Tomb

last night Synthia showed her pics from the recent trip to Pakistan. I got really captivated by the shapes, colours and ornaments of the Muslim mosques. Wednesday was a day off at work (due to some National holiday – Muslim religions one, by the way).. so I headed to Humayn’s Tomb, presuming “the best in Delhi example of the early Mughal style of tomb”. In fact, a beautiful piece of architecture: geometrically arranged garden and the tomb itself – in red sandstone with some white marble. In fact, smaller version of Taj Mahal in Agra.
Entry is 10 Rs for Indians and 250 Rs for foreigners. The ultimate price discrimination. But… so good to get a nice tip in time… as a holder of Indian registration (stay longer than 3 months) I am eligible for the Indian fares in such occasions and places. Very handy :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Blackjack Game said...

You will change nothing.

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home