India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Friday, January 06, 2006

First time getting home from work

Waited in vain… lesson: you’d never be said no. It’s impolite and has something to do with face-saving obviously. You do not listen to what you hear but to what you are said.

First experience with auto-rickshaw. Yes, they quote price twice as high as it is. I took one, he even agreed to drive me by meter. Took a longer way, though. As Anoop said, a nice way to be honest… Got home anyway with some final walking… Not bad for the first time – got the major point of the discussion for my host family and the AIESECers concerned. They really worried about me :o)

Not at least - eating with your hands (yes, washed and yes, at home) is so great! This way you really sense food. Feel connected to that, as my host family puts it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home