India: scientific approach to a mystery

I am already at home in Russia, yet there is so much more to write about India. I'll continue posting here, so keep an eye on this blog. I set up my old-and-new blog about Russia HERE - you may also check out that one now and then. Also, slowly but surely I am uploading the pics from the travels on which I haven't posted yet at the upgraded (hurra!) Yahoo.

Name:
Location: Russia

Monday, November 27, 2006

Gangtok

Gangtok welcomed me with a dopy feeling of spring after a long-long winter. Still a bit sick, wearing a scarf and a hat, I put on my huge sun-glasses and let the sun pour out its tender kisses on my face.

Gangtok welcomed me with its light-colored buildings looking like big flat rectangular chocolate bars with the huge blocks of windows dividing them into segments.

Gangtok welcomed me with greetings of the French couple that I met in Kalimpong – they told me Nele was still in town. I found the girl shortly – guessed the place she was staying at. We met as old friends – it felt as if we shared months not just a week of traveling.

12 Comments:

Blogger kumar said...

Send Birthday Gifts to Chennai, Birthday Flowers to Chennai, Birthday gifts delivery, send Birthday Cakes to Chennai, Buy online from Local Gift shop at Chennai

http://www.giftschennai.com/Birthday-Gifts-to-Chennai.php

12:05 pm  
Blogger durga said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!


Send Flowers to Chennai

12:32 pm  
Blogger gowshika said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back againThanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again



Birthday Cakes in Chennai

3:13 pm  
Anonymous iphone games said...

I feel very proud to be an INDIAN.

3:58 pm  
Anonymous rnd technologies said...

Your view is very good.

10:49 am  
Blogger Affluent said...

Affluent Properties provides condo rentals, affordable and luxury condos for rent or sale, condos for rent to own, and condo units for rent in the Philippines.



MegaWorldproperties offers condo for sale or rent in One Uptown Residences, Uptown Bonifacio,Uptown Ritz,McKinley West Village,Viceroy McKinley Hill,Venice Fort Bonifacio,One Eastwood Avenue,Eastwood City,Eastwood Condo,Newport City,Forbes Town Center,Boracay Newcoast, 8 Newtown Mactan Cebu,Tagaytay Twin Lakes,Savoy Hotel,Belmont Hotel,Bayshore Macapagal,Greenbelt Hamilton,Paseo Heights,8 Forbes Town Road,Rent to Own Condo




Ayala Land Premier - Exclusive and distinctive living experiences in the Philippines by Ayala Land Inc. anvaya cove, ayala greenfield estates, ayala westgrove heights, Park Terraces, 1016 Residences, Santierra, West Tower, One Serendra, Garden Bridge, Nuvali, Bonifacio Commercial Lots, real estate, properties for sale, subdivisions, condominiums.

2:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! Excellent post!
ties for men
how to tie a tie

4:50 pm  
Anonymous Hotel City View said...

Excellent post about Gangtok. We would also love to explore cities of Rajasthan like Jaipur, Jodhpur etc. So can you please provide us the detailed list of Economic Hotels in Jaipur and Economic Hotels in Jodhpur?

Thanks!

11:16 am  
Blogger ganesh said...


My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
Diwali gifts Chennai

2:51 pm  
Blogger pvahora said...

Send Flowers, Cakes, Personalized gifts, Leather gifts, Soft gifts, Sweets and much more to your friends and relatives in India… Rakhis to India

2:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its fantastic to read something on online gifts.Your information is really helpful.This is a great article loaded with unique information. Thanks for suggesting wonderful gift ideas.
Navaratri Return Gifts Online | Wedding Return Gifts Chennai

6:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

NiceNice blog, I like your blog you also see this topic blog, I like your blog you also see this topic
http://nortoncontactnumber.co/

1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home